The National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI) within the National Institutes of Health will hold a Reddit "Ask Me Anything" event titled "Virtual Reality in Genomics".
- Susan Persky, Ph.D.: Associate investigator for the Social and Behavioral Research Branch and head of the Immersive Virtual Environment Test Unit
- Patti Brennan, R.N., Ph.D.: Director, National Library of Medicine (NLM)
- Victor Cid, M.S.: Senior Computer Scientist, Disaster Information Management Research Center at the NLM
- John Ostuni, Ph.D.: Staff Scientist, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- William Kistler, M.A.: Lab Manager of the Immersive Virtual Environment Testing Area at NHGRI
- Jeremy Swan, B.A.: Biovisualization Specialist with the Computer Support Services Core at the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD)